Retirement Plan Consulting Services
Beacon Pointe proactively partners with organizations, seeking to understand all aspects of each unique retirement plan, convey knowledgeable guidance, and provide exceptional service.
Industry Awards & Recognitions
Barron’s America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors
Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors
NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams
Types of Plans Served
Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
Profit Sharing Plans
Defined Benefit Plans
As an ERISA fiduciary, Beacon Pointe can act as a 3(21) or 3(38) investment advisor.
How We Can Help
- Formal Fiduciary Training for Plan Sponsors
- Development Investment Policy Statement
- Provide Investment Expertise
- Facilitate Provider Requests for Proposal
- Assist with Service Provider Selections
- Oversight of Conversions
- Facilitate Performance Reviews
- Provide Participant Education
can also assist with:
- Plan Design Consulting
- Establishment of a Plan Committee
- Establishment of Plan Policies and Procedures
- Preparation of Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Delivery of Participant Services
- Merger and Acquisition Plan Oversight
Beacon Pointe seeks to distinguish true value through the careful assessment of suitable providers whose services and capabilities best align with the plan’s unique needs. And, every client is surrounded by a dedicated advisory team that employs its industry expertise along with premier technological tools to enhance the overall service experience.
Newport Beach, CA, March 25, 2021 — Beacon Pointe’s Retirement Plan Services Group has been named to the 2020 edition of the National…
The 2021 Retirement Plan Annual Limits have been officially announced by the IRS. Below you will find a chart outlining…
Newport Beach, CA, October 22, 2020 — Beacon Pointe’s Retirement Plan Services Group has been named to the 2020 edition…
Contact our Retirement Plan Services consulting team.
We are here to be of service to plan sponsors looking for a trusted partner.