Retirement Plan Services
Objective and transparent investment and service solutions for 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
Every client is surrounded by a dedicated advisory team that employs its industry expertise along with premier technological tools to enhance the overall service experience.
Arts and Cultural
Types of Plans
Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
As an ERISA fiduciary, Beacon Pointe can act as a 3(21) or 3(38) investment advisor.
Beacon Pointe will be an active partner with your organization, seek to understand all aspects of each unique retirement plan, convey knowledgeable guidance, and strive to provide exceptional service.
How We Can Help
- Formal Fiduciary Training for Plan Sponsors
- Development Investment Policy Statement
- Provide Investment Expertise
- Facilitate Provider Requests for Proposal
- Assist with Service Provider Selections
- Oversight of Conversions
- Facilitate Performance Reviews
- Provide Participant Education
can also assist with:
- Plan Design Consulting
- Establishment of a Plan Committee
- Establishment of Plan Policies and Procedures
- Preparation of Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Delivery of Participant Services
- Merger and Acquisition Plan Oversight
Beacon Pointe seeks to distinguish true value through the careful assessment of suitable providers whose services and capabilities best align with the plan’s unique needs.
Industry Awards & Recognitions
Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors
NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams
Barron’s America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors
If you are a plan sponsor, you are probably aware that there are more liabilities and regulations to take into…
When you make the decision to sponsor a retirement plan, you’re not just offering your employees another perk, like a…
One of the big questions that plan sponsors are always asking is, “How do I get my employees to participate…
Contact Our Team
Have questions about our services? Fill out the form below.