Retirement Plan Services
Objective and transparent investment and service solutions for 401(k)s, 403(b)s, and non-qualified deferred compensation plans.
Every client is surrounded by a dedicated advisory team that employs its industry expertise along with premier technological tools to enhance the overall service experience.
Arts and Cultural
Types of Plans
Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
As an ERISA fiduciary, Beacon Pointe can act as a 3(21) or 3(38) investment advisor.
How We Can Help
- Formal Fiduciary Training for Plan Sponsors
- Development Investment Policy Statement
- Provide Investment Expertise
- Facilitate Provider Requests for Proposal
- Assist with Service Provider Selections
- Oversight of Conversions
- Facilitate Performance Reviews
- Provide Participant Education
can also assist with:
- Plan Design Consulting
- Establishment of a Plan Committee
- Establishment of Plan Policies and Procedures
- Preparation of Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Delivery of Participant Services
- Merger and Acquisition Plan Oversight
Beacon Pointe seeks to distinguish true value through the careful assessment of suitable providers whose services and capabilities best align with the plan’s unique needs.
Industry Awards & Recognitions
NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams
Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Advisors
Barron’s America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors
Authored by Beacon Pointe Advisors Chief Investment Officer, Michael G. Dow, CFA, CPA “The political problem of mankind is…
As financial and health concerns grow nation and worldwide, the United States government passed four economic measures (Phases 1, 2,…
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller Introduction …
Contact our Retirement Plan Services Team.
We are here to be of service to plan sponsors looking for a trusted partner.