Master Your Money Scripts™ for Financially Healthy Decision Making
March 7, 2024 @ 11 am PT
In this enriching workshop experience, participants will have the chance to take the Money Scripts 2.0 assessment and learn how their personal Money Script shapes financial attitudes, behaviors, family dynamics surrounding money, and strategic decision-making.
Macro & Markets: An Update From Beacon Pointe’s CIO
May 16, 2024 @ 11 am PT / 2 pm ET
Join us for one of our Financial Friday Workshops!
– Available Exclusively for Clients & Their Family Members –
Financial Clarity Workshop
Join our small group workshop to learn how to use your allWEALTH hub to have financial clarity. We’ll get you signed in privately and go over how to:
- See your net worth
- See and track what you own and where it is held
- Track your sources of income
- Track your expenses
- Make financial organization easy
Mastering Your Cash
In this small group workshop, learn how to use our online tool to manage your cash and conquer your budget. We’ll cover:
- What it takes to reach financial freedom
- How cash flow clarity reduces stress
- How to think about credit card debt
- How to create budget that works
- Tips to make financial organization easy
FAQs about Estate Planning
Have a will or trust but fuzzy about its purpose? Wondering if it fits your life today? Join our small group to review:
- The purpose of common estate documents
- When to consider updating your documents
- How to think about fairness among children
- How to discuss your plan with key people
- The pros and cons of a living inheritance
Estate Planning for the Next Generation
Many young adults/families don’t realize the importance of estate planning even at a young age. Wondering why young adults/families need estate planning? Do you have children that don’t know where to start to get an estate plan? Invite them to join our small group to learn more:
• Why planning is important for young adults/families
• Overview of the Probate process
• Explanation of Guardianship and reasons to avoid it
• Types of asset ownership and how ownership affects assets at death
• Introduction to basic estate planning documents
Frequently Asked Questions about Benefits and Paychecks
Starting a new job and unsure how to maximize your benefits? Join us to cover some common questions:
- Which retirement account is best? How much should you contribute?
- What should you consider in reviewing your heath care options?
- Heath Savings Account or Flexible Spending Accounts?
- How to think about employer-provided life and disability insurance?
- What is a W-4 and exemptions to claim?
- How can you use direct deposit to your advantage?
- How and why to check your paystub?
View the latest Webinars from Beacon Pointe.