Wealth Management Summer Intern 2022 | Bala Cynwyd, PA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Wealth Management Summer Intern in our Philadelphia office.
You will join a highly talented team of wealth advisors and client service professionals who provide high net worth individuals with comprehensive wealth management services, including in-depth financial planning and customized investment management services to help our clients achieve their financial goals. We are looking for a bright, hard-working, personable individual to join our growing team.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing direct support to the Wealth Advisors, Financial Planners and Client Service Manager in daily aspects of client service, advising, financial planning, and investments
• Independent research, review, and execution of key financial planning and investment related tasks
• Aiding in the preparation of periodic client reviews
• Coordination of client data entry into financial planning software and management of client information
• Assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures, which may include data clean up, filing and other necessary organizational tasks
• Other tasks as assigned
You will also be enrolled in Beacon Pointe University, the firm’s summer internship course. The course is designed to educate you on the complexities of the world of finance – how the investment banking, portfolio management and wealth advisory realms work together – and expose you to career opportunities within the wealth management and Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) industry.
You must be able to multi-task, work independently and think critically in meeting advisors’ needs. The following skills are required as well:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable to fast paced, changing environments
• Extremely detail oriented
• Proficiency in eMoney, Tamarac and Salesforce is a plus
• A desire to work in the industry is encouraged
This internship is for 30-40 hours per week during the Summer of 2022. This is a paid internship.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin:
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. We have developed our allWEALTH® client experience which includes access to institutional quality investments, life and legacy planning and impact initiatives such as values based investing, Women’s Advisory Institute and our Next Generation Program. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 00