Wealth Advisor | Bala Cynwyd, PA
We are currently seeking a high quality, motivated individual to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Wealth Advisor in our Philadelphia office located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. This individual will work directly with the Managing Director and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships, enhancing client retention with comprehensive financial planning strategies and business development. Beacon Pointe Advisors is one of the fastest growing independent advisory firms in the country. Wealth Advisors develop their client base through organic networks and custodian referral channels with which Beacon Pointe partners and are paid variable compensation based on business development and servicing and retaining clients.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches at Charles Schwab and Fidelity
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience and fifteen years of work experience
- Experience with qualified plans preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Positive attitude
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to apply. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, affiliate offices nationwide and 400+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Beacon Pointe team members have the opportunity to participate financially in the growth of the firm. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|