Wealth Advisor | Skokie, IL
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors out of Skokie, IL as a Wealth Advisor. This individual will work directly with the Managing Director and will be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals including small business owners and their families. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships, enhancing client retention with complex retirement and estate planning solutions.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches at Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience
- Experience with qualified plans preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
Salary Range: $100,000 – $150,000
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|