Wealth Advisor | Scottsdale, AZ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors out of Scottsdale, AZ as a Wealth Advisor. This individual will work directly with a Managing Director and will be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals including small business owners and their families. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing new and existing client relationships, with a high emphasis on portfolio management & enhancing client retention through implementation of complex retirement and estate planning solutions designed in a team environment.
- Using our eMoney financial planning technology to input financial information and link client accounts
- Working directly with clients to collect key documents for financial planning
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans
- Partnering with clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Analysis of client portfolios using internal portfolio management database (Tamarac) as well as basic excel functions
- Frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience (10+ preferred)
- Experience with insurance, annuities and all forms of qualified plans preferred
- Experience with implementing & maintaining holistic portfolio allocations within structured framework and in compliment to client’s financial planning goals (required)
- Knowledge of private alternative investments such as private equity or private credit funds.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly motivated, can think outside the box and is a strong problem solver. Someone who is solutions oriented.
- Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|