Business Development Wealth Advisor | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our Beacon Pointe Advisors, Newport Beach office as a Business Development Wealth Advisor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively attaining and managing new client relationships, sourced both organically and non-organically through relationships with custodial partners. This individual would work directly in conjunction with the Managing Director and must be dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients; both verbally and in writing.
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management and investment needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least five years of industry experience
- Must have $10 million in transferable managed accounts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPWANPB
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|