Wealth Advisor with Strong Business Development Skills
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Business Development Advisor in our Plano, Texas office, to help us maximize the three proven referral programs of Schwab, Fidelity and TD Ameritrade retail branches in TX and OK. We have proven referral partners and need more qualified advisors to address the market.
The candidate will be responsible for developing new clients both through the retail branches of our custodial partners and through client referrals. This individual will work directly with the Senior Wealth Adivsors and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing strategic relationships with Financial Consultants working in the retail branches of our custodial partners (Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade)
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking with Centers of Influence
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management and investment needs
- Frequent communication with prospective clients – both verbally and in writing
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties, as assigned
- Candidates with a modest book of clients are preferred, generally at least $10M of AUM
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in financial services
- CFP® or CFA designation preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® applications a must
For immediate consideration, please apply here: http://bit.ly/BDWealthAdvisor
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients, including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|