We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Wealth Advisor in our Plano, Texas office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for servicing new and existing client relationships, sourced both through client referrals and non-organically through relationships with custodial partners. This individual will work directly with the Senior Wealth Advisors and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth and investment management needs
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates – both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in financial services
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
Interested candidates: Please apply here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/beacon-pointe-wealth-advisors-68477fc/jobs/a356d3ebe7e2aeac43ea
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|