Newport Beach, CA
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe’s Private Client Services Group as a Wealth Advisor with an emphasis on both business development and advising clients. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively attaining new clients both organically and non-organically through the proven referral channels of the retail branches of Charles Schwab, Fidelity and TD Ameritrade. This particular position also works in conjunction with a team of wealth management and financial planning professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates; both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches at Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and TD Ameritrade
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Four-year college degree (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least two years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self starter
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well prior to completing the process.
Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPWANB
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|