Training and Development Coordinator | Remote
Beacon Pointe is seeking a talented Training and Development Coordinator to join our team. This person will work directly with the Chief Growth Officer on firm wide projects. In this role, you will work with project managers, technical and financial subject matter experts, Compliance and Human Resources Departments to help define and develop in person and virtual training offerings, as well as maintain the learning management system platform. This involves interviewing stakeholders to help refine and maintain training requirements and keep training documentation, certifications, and marketing/engagement resources up to date. Candidates should be comfortable working on a small team tasked with quick turnaround projects, and on projects that require creative problem solving. Candidates should be highly independent and driven to follow-up on tasks without prompting.
- Support meetings and demonstrations with internal and external stakeholders to showcase the Beacon Pointe Learning and Development program.
- Support training delivery through development of eLearning offerings as well as coordinating in-house subject matter experts for training sessions with staff.
- Work with and assist teams to develop and implement training programs.
- Support stakeholders through demonstrations, brainstorming sessions, creative problem solving, as well as one-on-one technical assistance.
- Manage the in house learning management system
- Develop an understanding of the operational processes and procedures and take initiative on process improvements
- Passion for training, coaching, learning and development
- Degree in instructional design, education, or comparable bachelor’s degree with related areas of relevant work experience
- Past professional experience may include coaching, teaching, former military training/instructor
- Creative problem solver capable of leveraging existing tools to create solutions
- Balances and prioritizes multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines
- Works collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
- Extremely well-organized with a high appreciation for details
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 02
|Job Category||Business Development|