Trading Associate | Scottsdale, AZ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Trading Associate in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of sophisticated high net worth individuals and families. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Daily Trade and Rebalance execution and reconciliation, requiring attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Providing direct support to advisors and operations team in daily aspects related to trading (tax loss harvesting, capital gains distribution info, etc.)
- Ensuring proper documentation is entered into the CRM (Salesforce) on all trade related matters and other misc. requests
- Assistance with and ownership of trade corrections
- Preparation of proposal materials
- Frequent communication with custodians (specifically trading desks)
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/ dealer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Morningstar, and Tamarac Reporting is a plus
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|