Strategic Integration Associate | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Strategic Integration Associate in our Newport Beach, CA office. This candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that support the firm’s merger and acquisitions (M&A) efforts. This candidate will act as department support for the Project Manager(s) working with new firms joining Beacon Pointe. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement, is process driven, detail oriented, a strategic problem solver and takes ownership in seeing projects to completion.
- Supports M&A initiatives project plan and works cohesively with Project Manager(s) to integrate new offices to the firm
- Acts as a liaison to all partner offices to handle various requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Coordinates between internal departments to complete merger projects as well as solve day to day operational hurdles
- Completes M&A tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Identifies and escalates potential issues to the Project Manager, when appropriate
- Synchronizes data transfer between new firms, custodians, and third-party vendors
- Participates in team meetings and collaborates with Strategic Integration team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline transition policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in financial or client service industry
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Task and process oriented
- Team oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|