Strategic Integration Associate | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Strategic Integration Associate in our Newport Beach, CA office. This candidate will join a highly talented team of investment professionals that support the firm’s merger and acquisitions (M&A) efforts. This candidate will act as a Project Manager for new firms joining Beacon Pointe. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement, is process driven, detail oriented, a strategic problem solver and takes ownership in seeing projects to completion.
- Supports M&A initiatives by running the project plan and working to cohesively integrate new offices to the firm
- Acts as a liaison to all partner offices to handle various requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Coordinates between internal departments to complete merger projects as well as solve day to day operational hurdles
- Manages our proprietary due diligence data gathering process
- Meets regularly with partner offices to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on M&A items, and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Synchronizes data transfer between new firms, custodians, and third-party vendors
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2-5 years of experience in the financial industry handling merger and acquisitions
- Or, 2-5 years of experience in a lead operations role
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team oriented approach desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|