Senior Office Management Associate | Greenville, SC
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Office Management Associate in our Greenville, South Carolina office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in all aspects for the firm’s daily operations in addition to handling general office management duties. This candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions. The team is responsible for providing a select group of clients with comprehensive wealth management services to include customized investment management and wealth planning services to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
- Answering incoming calls and appropriately directing them as needed; ownership of day/ evening voice mailbox and outgoing voice mail messages
- Serving as an ambassador of the office by greeting clients and visitors upon arrival for meetings
- Handling of incoming mail, faxes and maintenance of office equipment and business services; daily overnight package drop off as needed
- Ordering of food and beverage for meetings and at times picking up/ delivering
- Maintaining office supplies and reordering as needed, keeping kitchen and common areas tidy and ready for client meetings at all times.
- Document filing and routine maintenance of digital client file system
- Scheduling of meeting and calendar management for the office.
- Sending and/or gathering meeting prep materials
- Manage the firm Client Concierge “touch” programs to include cards, gifts and flowers.
- Input and updating of client information into various internal systems including CRM (Salesforce); creating and generating reports
- Taking notes during client meetings and sending to advisors and staff for follow-up
- Delivering client/ prospect communications
- Ownership of BP bulk email correspondence
- Reviewing, editing, adding graphics, etc. to presentations, letters and other various communications
- Event coordination and ownership
- Holiday parties, client events, team building activities, WAI events, etc.
- Serve as local office marketing point person
- Attend/ participate in conference calls
- Collaborate with HQ marketing and compliance to ensure all marketing materials are up to date and compliant
- Communicate changes and important info to advisors and staff
- Ownership of ordering and maintaining office supplies through StorFront (online portal for all BP branded specific products
- Four-year college degree or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Enthusiastic demeanor and exhibits professional initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.) is a must
- Tech savvy mentality and ability to understand various system components (Zoom, SalesForce, Calendly, Microsoft Office applications)
- Basic IT knowledge of physical Microsoft devices, Polycom, printer/copier, etc.
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|