Senior Wealth Advisor | San Jose, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors in our San Jose, California office as a Senior Wealth Advisor. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively attaining new wealth management clients and servicing ongoing client relationships. This position works in conjunction with a team of wealth management and financial planning professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and teammates, both verbally and in writing
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management, investment, and financial planning needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least seven years of industry experience
- Must have $10 million in transferrable managed accounts
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self-starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 01
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|