Senior Wealth Advisor
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Senior Wealth Advisor in our Northern California office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively attaining and managing new client relationships, sourced both organically and non-organically through relationships with custodial partners. This particular individual would work directly in conjunction with the Managing Director and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing high net worth individuals and their families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new client relationships through contacts and networking
- Developing business through retail custodial branches
- Servicing and advising clients relative to their wealth management and investment needs
- Representing the firm in a positive and professional manner
- Four-year college degree (Bachelors degree in Finance, Business or Economics is preferred)
- CFP® or CFA designation (preferred)
- At least three years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Ability to work with a team, yet be a self starter
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Key attributes of the successful candidate include excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well prior to completing the process.
Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPSWAMil
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|