Senior Trading and Operations Associate | Plano, TX
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors in our Operations Department for our Plano, Texas office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data management in operational systems, reporting, and trading. This individual will work directly with our operations team and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
- Auditing and Reconciliation of client information across key systems, requiring a robust understanding of relational databases and analytical skills
- Management of key financial account and transactional information in our portfolio management software (Envestnet UMA)
- Daily Trade and Rebalance execution and reconciliation
- Reporting management to provide accurate information to clients through portals and deliverable content, requiring creativity and problem-solving skills
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Advanced use of mental models to translate strategic concepts into tactical results
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tamarac Reporting, and Tamarac Trading is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with regard to technical writing
- Minimum of three years of professional experience
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. We have developed our allWEALTH® client experience which includes access to institutional quality investments, life and legacy planning and impact initiatives such as values based investing, Women’s Advisory Institute and our Next Generation Program. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|