Senior M&A Analyst | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Senior Analyst for our Mergers & Acquisitions Team in Newport Beach, CA. This candidate will join a highly talented team of investment professionals that support the firm’s merger and acquisitions efforts. The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s employees and clients.
- Analysis of Target’s Financials
- Working with Target to normalize P&L for non-recurring expenses, owner-expenses, and Beacon Pointe compensation model, run-rate performance, to arrive at a valuation EBITDA
- Seller Proceeds Analysis
- Comparing the illustrative proceeds a Seller would receive in a status quo scenario vs. a merger with Beacon Pointe
- Assess compensation under Beacon Pointe advisor compensation model for non-partner wealth advisors
- Attending management meetings / diligence sessions with Target
- Managing the M&A pipeline
- Organizing data rooms with Targets
- Performing diligence analyses on Targets
- Coordinating QofE process with 3rd party advisors
- Helping to prepare bid letters
- Preparing closing funds flow workbooks
- Pro forma covenant / leverage analyses
- Post-close budgeting coordination with CFO / Controller
- Post-close performance tracking (for earn-out / bonus calculations)
- Pre- and post-close integration efforts
- Other ad-hoc analyses to support M&A efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business or Economics)
- 5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team oriented approach desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Analysts & Research|