Senior Financial Planner
We are seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Senior Financial Planner in our Newport Beach office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in financial planning, data management, and financial analysis. This individual will work directly with our Wealth Advisors and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans, presentations, and client proposals
- Providing comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone and electronic mail environment
- Providing objective education to help clients meet their goals and achieve financial wellness
- Partnering with clients to ensure they take action and hold themselves accountable
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high net worth clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Training other planners on eMoney and our approach to financial planning
- Additional duties include participation in team projects and assisting with firm initiatives.
- CFP® designation
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Proficiency in Salesforce and eMoney is preferred
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates: Please apply here: http://bit.ly/BPSFPNB
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|