Senior Financial Planner | Newport Beach, CA
We are seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Senior Financial Planner within the Financial Planning Department in our Newport Beach, CA office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating financial plans, data management, and document analysis. This individual will work with our Wealth Advisors and play an integral role in adding value for our clients, focused on servicing sophisticated individuals and families.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans, presentations, and client proposals
- Providing comprehensive personal financial planning to clients via a telephone and electronic mail environment
- Providing objective education to help clients meet their goals and achieve financial wellness
- Partnering with clients to ensure they take action and hold themselves accountable
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high-net-worth clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- CFP® designation
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 5+ years of financial planning experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce and eMoney is preferred
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|