Senior Client Service Associate | Skokie, IL
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Senior Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Skokie, IL office. The CSA will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high-net-worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and an interest in pursuing a career in the Registered Investment Advisor industry.
- Responds to routine client requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc. and resolves accordingly
- Records client inquires including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in CRM
- Prepares alternative investment paperwork for client signature as well as process fundings and or capital calls
- Meets regularly with Wealth Advisor team to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on client service items, and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Assists with specific operational related tasks and collaborates with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Works alongside our centralized operations team providing requests for client custodian paperwork to be prepared.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 4+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
Salary Range: $65,000 – $75,000
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|