Senior Associate Wealth Advisor | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors in our Newport Beach Family Office Services satellite office as a Senior Associate Wealth Advisor.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in client advisory, investment management, and administrative aspects of client service. This individual will work directly in coordination with our Managing Director and a talented team of wealth management professionals dedicated to servicing sophisticated, high net worth individuals and families.
- Providing a best-in-class service experience to a select group of clients. This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Serving as a liaison to firm professionals and client services associates in the research, review and execution of sensitive and/or high priority investment related tasks
- Providing direct support to the Managing Director in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Assist with daily trading operations
- Coordinating timely investment process of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Responsibility for client data in various internal systems including the firm’s portfolio management database
- Developing in depth understanding of portfolio construction and risk management
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 3-5 years minimum of financial industry experience required
- CFA or CFP® designation (strongly preferred)
- Trading experience preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile. California residents are directed to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 01
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|