Salesforce Administrator | Plano, TX / Remote
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as a Salesforce Administrator. The candidate will work as part of a team responsible for management, customization, and development of the firm’s Salesforce platform in alignment with business needs. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professional responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
- Contribute to projects delivering on a variety of Salesforce implementation, migration, and development efforts
- Buildout and implementation of platform changes to support business needs while minimizing operational impact to users
- Partner with internal teams to analyze current process and suggest improvements to capitalize on the full features of the Salesforce Platform
- Perform regular maintenance for security and data integrity, including license management, user permission analysis, data import and export, and system management in response to user role and profile updates
- Provide support to suggest changes to internal business processes and assistance to the Operations team with regard to system and process documentation
- Monitor and develop data integration tools to provide support for business process across internal platforms (Tamarac Reporting, eMoney, Hubspot)
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required
- 2+ Years’ experience of Salesforce administration experience
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud (FSC) experience preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Certification preferred
- Experience with Agile or SCRUM development environment preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication abilities
- Strong data management abilities
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.