Reporting Associate | Scottsdale, AZ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Reporting Associate (RA) to join our growing team in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The Reporting Associate will be responsible for helping maintain the firm’s performance reporting system, providing internal support for performance related questions, and integrating external reporting systems following new acquisitions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s growing user base.
- Oversee firm’s quarterly reporting cycle, including establishing communication plan, execution and delivery of reports, and auditing and maintenance of performance issues
- Daily research and assignment of security classifications utilizing various sources of information
- Conduct routine audits to ensure accounts are setup according to the firms polices & procedures
- Handle incoming inquiries from field offices related to the troubleshooting and review of complex account and data discrepancies
- Maintain and update firm’s policies & procedures as needed to ensure adherence related to new account setup and performance reporting
- Input and updating of client information into various internal systems including SalesForce and Tamarac
- Work with Transition Services to integrate external reporting systems into Tamarac
- Manage external resources who assist with new account setup in Tamarac
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Finance, or Business preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant reporting and operations experience (Tamarac experience highly preferred)
- Advanced technical aptitude & superior troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel skills preferred)
- Proficiency in working with multiple data sets and databases
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Analysts & Research|