Relationship Manager | Newport Beach, CA (HQ)
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Relationship Manager in our Newport Beach, CA office. The Relationship Manager will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Act as the primary liaison between high-net worth (HNW) clients, investment professionals and other members of the service support team to provide clients with a personalized, high-touch service experience. This includes frequent interaction with HNW clients and prospects both verbally and in writing
- Research and respond to routine-to-complex HNW client inquires in a timely fashion
- Participate in client meetings as directed by the assigned wealth advisor and/or present on relevant service engagements
- Partner with clients, wealth advisory and central operations teams in the establishment of new accounts including general account set up and alternative subscription documents
- Assist with relationship onboarding tasks such as requesting account paperwork, tracking setup via custodian partners and leading welcome and training calls for new clients
- Request, execute and confirm account maintenance tasks including deposits, cash disbursements, performance reporting, account terminations and other special requests as needed
- Maintain and update client files utilizing internal systems including Salesforce CRM and Tamarac portfolio management databases
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with advisor and operations leadership teams on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 3+ years of financial industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|