Regional Director | Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking a highly talented and motivated individual to join our wealth advisory team as a Regional Director responsible for coordinating sales efforts across our network of referral channels. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with financial advisors at our referral partner branches in the region assigned. Sales are driven through segmentation of advisors, a consultative sales approach, meetings, and topical webcasts. The Regional Director will also be responsible for coordinating and leading members of his/her assigned partner office wealth advisory team to convert prospective clients referred through our referral partner branches. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success of sales in the financial advisory industry as well as extensive knowledge of wealth management topics – investments, financial planning, etc. The ideal candidate will also have an existing network of relationships with our referral partners or a demonstrated ability to build one quickly.
- Strategically plan and manage resources to maximize territory sales
- Develop and manage a strong and active pipeline
- Work directly with Financial Consultants from our referral partners to identify prospective Beacon Pointe clients and convert them
- Partner with other Beacon Pointe wealth advisors and associates to develop proposals for, convert and onboard new clients and maintain relationships with legacy clients.
- Minimum of twenty (20) meetings per week in the field conducting one-on-one meetings with referral partner advisors and/or prospects, presentations, webinars, or branch meetings
- Salesforce CRM Usage Required
- Reports to Company’s Senior Leadership Team
- 25% travel required
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least 10+ years of sales financial industry experience, including at least 5+ years of wholesaling experience or 5+ years of experience as an advisor of one of our referrals partners a must
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred), MBA or above preferred
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations, branch meetings, and one-on-ones with financial consultants and their clients
- Ability to conduct and lead wealth management meetings with prospective clients and lead them to a close
- Ability to grow a territory as measured by sales and persistency of business over multiple years
- Strong understanding of financial services and wealth management industry
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Must reside in territory
- Series 63/65 licenses required
- CFP designation preferred
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|