We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Paraplanner in our Plano, Texas office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in client advisory, investment management, and administrative aspects of client service. This individual will work directly in coordination the Managing Directors play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and their families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high net worth clients, third-party vendors (CPAs, attorneys, investment managers). This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Providing direct support to Senior Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of client service, advising, and financial planning
- Participate in client meetings with Senior Wealth Advisors to aid in execution of investment strategies and delivery of service
- Independent research, review, and execution of key financial planning and investment related tasks for key clients
- Prepare and review performance reports; assist in monitoring overall performance reporting
- Coordinating timely investment of new client accounts within internal guidelines
- Communicating with separate account managers regarding client service issues
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a must
Interested candidates: Please apply here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/beacon-pointe-wealth-advisors-68477fc/jobs/2d725d18f0ff7147f2db
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $8 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/18), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|