We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Operations Associate in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Prepare client account paperwork, submit to custodian, follow-up to confirm completion, ensure quality controls and checks; setup accounts in Tamarac Advisor View
- Execute account maintenance tasks such as check deposits, cash disbursements, Required Minimum Distributions (RMD), account terminations and other special requests as directed. This may include frequent interaction with clients and prospects both verbally and in writing.
- Review custodian alerts, document in applicable systems and follow-up as needed to resolve
- Assist in the preparation of Alternative Investments paperwork; subscription agreements, redemptions, capital calls, etc.)
- Act as the primary liaison between Beacon Pointe office teams, custodian service teams, investment professionals and other members of the service support team to provide a personalized, high-touch service experience.
- Research and respond to routine-to-complex inquires within defined service level commitments
- Handle incoming inquiries from advisors and consultants related to the troubleshooting and review of complex account and data discrepancies
- Maintain and update client files utilizing internal systems including CRM (Salesforce) and portfolio management databases (Tamarac Advisor View)
- Partner with internal teams to document, review and update firm policies & procedures
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Tamarac is a plus
Interested candidates please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process http://bit.ly/BPOAAZ. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once the you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Thank you!
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|