Operations and Trading Manager | Metairie, LA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Operations and Trading Manager in our Operations Department for our Metairie, Louisiana office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for data management in operational systems, reporting, and trading. This individual will work directly with our operations team and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
- Analysis and auditing of client information across key systems, requiring a robust understanding of relational databases and analytical skills
- Reporting management to provide accurate information to clients through portals and deliverable content, requiring creativity and problem-solving skills
- Management of key financial account and transactional information in our portfolio management software
- Daily Trade and Rebalance execution and reconciliation, requiring attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high net worth clients, third-party vendors (CPAs, attorneys, investment managers). This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience in a financial operations role
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Advanced use of mental models to translate strategic concepts into tactical results
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tamarac Reporting, and Tamarac Trading is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially with regard to technical writing
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|