Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Marketing Associate in our Newport Beach, CA office. The associate will join a highly-talented team of marketing professionals and work across a diverse range of marketing channels and platforms. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement, with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Marketing material maintenance and oversight
- Digital Marketing duties including, but not limited to, content creation, social media management and analytics reporting
- Public Relations – content and interview pitches to editors, relationship management, interview coordination, press release write-ups, release distributions, etc.
- Event planning support and tasks
- Business Development support including market research, Request for Proposal (RFP) completion and presentation preparation, etc.
- CRM management and maintenance; email marketing campaign preparation and execution
- Ad-hoc administrative marketing duties and tasks
- Participation in team meetings and collaboration with marketing leadership team on projects and/or initiatives
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications is preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with a strong commitment to detail; excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work with a team in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.) is a must
- Experience with Pardot (Salesforce email marketing system) is highly desired
- Proficiency in filming and content editing programs (Final Cut Pro, GarageBand, etc.) is desired
Interested candidates: please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment, that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you add a resume to your profile. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPMANB
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|