Manager, Retirement Plan Services | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking seasoned candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as Manager of Retirement Plan Services, in our Newport Beach, CA office. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader responsible for all aspects of the firm’s Retirement Plan Services clients, and oversight of consultants and client service professionals responsible for delivering superior service to corporate, professional practices, educational institutions, healthcare organizations, arts and cultural organizations.
The Retirement Plan Services group is responsible for providing clients with comprehensive wealth management services, to include customized investment management and wealth planning services to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver best in class service to incoming client inquiries via phone, email and/or other contact methods related to client investment needs
- Works closely with consultants to determine investment strategy and plan issues and sets clear expectations and communicates updates to client in a timely manner
- May serve as primary point of contact for client relationships, as appropriate
- Builds effective working relationships with consultants to support existing client relationships and prospects
- Leverages solid knowledge of client relationships to uncover key service and business opportunities
- Assists with preparation of meeting presentation materials, documents meeting follow-up and takes ownership of specific investment related tasks, as appropriate
- Partners with Sensio members of team to ensure unique client reporting requests are delivered based on client preferences
- May participate in proactive outreach to specific subset of clients based on key firm initiatives and relative client needs
- First point of contact for research and resolution of moderately-to-complex escalations by client service associates
- Acts as mentor and assists in the training and development of associates
- Approaches professional development as a continuous self-improvement process, with a constant curiosity in understanding our business, industry trends and regulations
Additional duties may entail participation in cross-business projects and assisting with national initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Bachelors’ degree required; emphasis in Finance, Business or Economics preferred
- CIMA® and/ or AIF® designation preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years of retirement plan services experience; wealth management focus preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ® products. Salesforce a plus.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, listening, presentation)
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
Interested candidates: please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment, that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing about 15 min. to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you add a resume to your profile. Click here to begin: : http://bit.ly/BPMRPSNewport
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|