M&A Analyst | Remote
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Analyst (or Senior Analyst based on experience) for our Mergers & Acquisitions Team. This candidate will join a highly talented team of investment professionals that support the firm’s merger and acquisitions efforts. The M&A team is currently located in both Dallas and New York City and is open to working with the candidate to determine the best location arrangement (including full-time remote).
This position represents an incredible opportunity to join a flat and entrepreneurial organization that has both demonstrated considerable success thus far but also has a significant ramp for growth in front of it. The best candidate will have a demonstrated track record of working as part of a team, as well as the ability to manage large projects independently. We are very proud of the exceptionally collaborative culture that we have built at Beacon Pointe and seek to find someone that will match this open-minded and problem-solving approach to our future.
- Analysis of Target’s Financials
- Working with Target to normalize P&L for non-recurring expenses, owner-expenses, and Beacon Pointe compensation model, run-rate performance, to arrive at a valuation EBITDA
- Seller Proceeds Analysis Model
- Illustrating the illustrative proceeds a Seller would receive via a merger with Beacon Pointe
- Attending management meetings / diligence sessions with Target as needed
- Managing the M&A pipeline
- Organizing data rooms with Targets
- Performing diligence analyses on Targets
- Coordinating QofE process with 3rd party advisors
- Helping to prepare bid letters
- Preparing closing funds flow workbooks
- Pro forma covenant / leverage analyses
- Post-close budgeting coordination with CFO / Controller
- Post-close performance tracking (for earn-out / bonus calculations)
- Helping support pre- and post-close integration efforts
- Other ad-hoc analyses to support M&A efforts
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business or Economics)
- 2 years of experience in the financial industry preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Team oriented approach desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Analysts & Research|