IT Associate | Scottsdale, AZ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe as an IT Associate in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The candidate will be responsible for a wide range of technical and administrative responsibilities, along with assisting in office transitions. The candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s growing user base. The candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals responsible for delivering superior service to sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions.
- Administer and provide internal support for cloud-based systems such as Office365, SharePoint Online, Zoom, Calendly. This entails user setup, maintenance, vendor management, and support.
- Assist in administering the firm’s network infrastructure. After-hours and weekend support will be required during system maintenance windows or during an unplanned technical event.
- Work with external and internal project managers on software deployments.
- Conduct new employee technology on-boarding and off-boarding, including Active Directory setup, device imaging, and deployment.
- Collaborate with and manage the firm’s outsourced Tier-1 technical support service.
- Provide Tier 2 technical support via phone, email, in-person, or remotely to firmwide users. After-hours and weekend support will be required during an unplanned technical event.
- Assist with the technology setup for new offices and employees following an acquisition. This includes all hardware related items, training, and user support. Traveling will be necessary.
- Assist with cross-department special projects and initiatives, designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with the technology team on items related to general troubleshooting, technical training, and communication of best practices.
- Document technical policies and procedures, including administrator protocols, hardware & software inventory, etc.
- Keep updated on technology trends and knowledge, including attending industry events and workshops.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, or finance preferred).
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant technology.
- Advanced technical aptitude & superior troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Proficiency with the following systems:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Including Administrative Functions)
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2019 & Hyper-V
- Zoom Phone & Video Conferencing
- Meraki Devices & Dashboard
- Polycom Phones
- Canon Printers & UniFlow
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.