Insurance Service Associate | Greenville, SC
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Associate in the Insurance Services Department in our Greenville, SC office. The Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Process and follow up on insurance applications
- Track commissions from bank statements, as well as track and update licensing for our company and agents
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm’s policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|