Insurance Operations Manager | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Senior Insurance Operations Manager. This position will be responsible for working with lead advisors to manage client insurance applications and policy approvals. Additionally, the position requires a high level understanding of existing policies to help manage and train our team on the policy annual review process.
- Working directly with advisors to collect key documents for insurance applications
- Partnering with advisors and clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Assist our advisors and financial planning team on case design
- Analysis of existing client insurance policies
- Create and expand our firm insurance processes and best practices
- Working with our Client Relationship Management (CRM) software (Salesforce) to input insurance information
- Electronic data organization and filing system
- Frequent communication with lead advisors – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred but not necessary)
- 3-5 years of insurance operations and administration experience
- Excellent organization
- Experience using Salesforce preferred
- Highly organized and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical with basic proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- paced, team environment. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, sales-minded, self-motivated and multi-faceted to help grow our business.
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|