Information Technology Associate
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as an Information Technology Associate (ITA) to join our growing team in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The ITA will handle a wide range of technical responsibilities including user support, network administration, and the management of internal technology systems and applications. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s growing user base.
- Provide technical support via phone, email, in-person, and remotely to both local and remote office users. After-hours and weekend support will be required during system maintenance windows or should an unexpected issue arise.
- Collaborate with staff related to general troubleshooting, technical training, and communication of best practices.
- Network & System maintenance; including physical & virtual servers, firewalls, switches, patch maintenance, security upgrades & updates, and network monitoring.
- Oversee 3rd party systems such as Office365, Tamarac, Morningstar, RingCentral, Symantec, and Zephyr. This entails user setup, maintenance, vendor management, and support.
- Proactively identify and resolve security vulnerabilities, diagnose cybersecurity threats, and ensure systems are meeting business needs while mitigating firm business risk.
- Conduct new employee technology on-boarding and off-boarding to include Active Directory setup, hardware procurement, software installation, system imaging, deployment of other technology needs and training.
- Documentation of technical policies and procedures, including cybersecurity protocol, business contingency best practices, user administrator protocol, hardware & software inventory, etc.
- Keep abreast of technology trends, attend industry training events and evolve technology strategy as needed.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in information technology preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced technical aptitude & superior troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016, Hyper-V, SharePoint, and Office365 required
- Experience working with Meraki firewalls and Meraki/Cisco switches is a plus
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPITAScotts
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $8 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/18), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|