Human Resources Manager
Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Human Resources Manager to join our growing team in our Newport Beach Headquarters office. The HR Manager will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement. The HR Manager’s primary role will be to support and manage our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Manager will also have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Offer proactive recruiting assistance, including initial screening of candidates
- Prepare termination and separation agreements
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Prepare documents, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Oversee the entire onboarding and offboarding processes, exit interviews, including ensuring all HR information systems are updated accordingly and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Help plan training and development of employees and managers
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Oversee the administration of the Company’s 401k Plan and coordinate year-end census and audit data for the Company’s third party administrator.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart
- Assist in the providing of HR data to other departments as requested.
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in HR, business or related field preferred)
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed
- Natural interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail-oriented and resourceful mindset
- Knowledge of HR federal laws and regulations
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPHRMNB
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
As a fiduciary, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions, high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|