Firm Operations Associate | Remote
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our Firm Operations team as an Operations Associate. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
As an Operations Associate for Beacon Pointe you will be responsible for continuous development and improvement of policies and administration of operational processes. The Operations Associate must have an in-depth knowledge and experience in the financial services industry that includes project management and operational critical thinking skills. This role is vital in furthering the firm’s ability to grow and scale operational functions.
- Facilitate user provisioning with our custodian partners at Charles Schwab, Fidelity & TD Ameritrade
- Serve as a point of contact for the local operations teams and the custodian teams to resolve issues that affect processes on a global scale
- Respond to support requests from local operations teams
- Manage and lead projects that aid the firm in supporting and scaling operations
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with advisor offices and local operational teams
- Develop and implement standardized and efficient processes to be leveraged by local operational teams
- Continuous improvement of the Firm Operations processes and procedures
- Regular coordination with local operational teams to update process documentation
- Partners with custodian teams to update and streamline data management, account code reconciliation and system access/permissions
- Review custodian alerts, document in applicable systems and follow-up as needed to resolve
- Aids in planning and executing operations meetings and events
- Monitors and completes requests in the Salesforce Operations queue
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 2 – 3+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Tamarac preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to apply. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
Salary Range: $60,000 – $75,000
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|