Financial Planning Associate
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as an Associate in our Plano, Texas office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting in financial planning, data management, and financial analysis. This individual will work directly with our Wealth Advisors and play an integral role in growing our private client business focused on servicing sophisticated high net worth individuals and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing direct support to Wealth Advisors in daily aspects of financial planning and analysis
- Management and auditing of key financial account and transactional information in portfolio management software
- Coordination of client data entry into financial planning software and management of client information in key systems
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans, presentations, and client proposals
- Providing concierge level service to a select group of high net worth clients, third-party vendors (CPAs, attorneys, investment managers). This entails frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Other duties as assigned
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Strong analytical, investigative, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Tamarac Advisor View, Money Guide Pro or eMoney is preferred
- Minimum of three years of professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates: Please apply here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/beacon-pointe-wealth-advisors-68477fc/jobs/64ed18c62785b0cd2b73
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $8 billion in assets under management (as of 3/31/18), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|