Financial Planner | Metairie, LA
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Financial Planner in our Metairie, LA office. This position will be responsible for working with lead advisors to create and manage client financial plans, as well as understanding investments and investment management, with the goal of working towards a career as a wealth advisor.
- Using our eMoney financial planning technology to input financial information and link client accounts
- Working directly with clients to collect key documents for financial planning
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans
- Partnering with clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Analysis of client portfolios using internal portfolio management database (Tamarac) as well as basic excel functions
- Frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred but not necessary)
- 3-5 years of financial planning experience
- Experience working in wealth management, and competency with eMoney
- Completed coursework for CFP designation preferred
- Highly organized and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical with basic proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|