Financial Planner | Dallas, TX
We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Financial Planner in our Dallas, TX office. This position will be responsible for working with lead advisors to create and manage client financial plans and to recommend personalized planning, investment and impact solutions as part of our allWEALTH experience: enhancing our clients’ lives through alignment of their wealth and what matters.
- Using our eMoney financial planning technology to input financial information, link client accounts and deliver a personalize, comprehensive planning experience
- Working directly with clients to collect key documents for financial planning
- Participating in client meetings with Wealth Advisors to aid in communication regarding financial plans
- Partnering with clients to provide objective education to help them meet their goals, and ensuring they follow up on suggested action items
- Analysis of client portfolios using internal portfolio management database (Tamarac) as well as basic excel functions
- Frequent communication with clients and internal associates – both verbally and in writing
- Participate in client meetings where needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred but not necessary)
- CFP or willing to pursue the CFP for completion within 24 months
- Series 65 (or ability to obtain within 3 months of assuming position)
- 3-5 years of financial planning experience
- Experience working in wealth management, and competency with eMoney
- Highly organized and able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical with basic proficiency in excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Resonates with BP Values: Family Oriented, Ambitious, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial, Service
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion-dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Financial Planning|