Director of Central Operations | Scottsdale, AZ
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to oversee our firm’s Central Operations. The Director of Operations will provide strategic direction, innovation and planning of firm’s Central Operations and collaborate with members of the Leadership Team. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Oversee Central Operations team of 7 members
- Provide reporting to provide visibility to leadership
- Guide team in responding to complex client and associate inquiries within defined service level commitments
- Analyze current central operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Serve as a subject matter expert on highly complex operations processes with the aptitude to identify, understand and communicate core operational needs
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties; as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- Must have excellent leadership skills, business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in an operations role and five years’ experience in a management or leadership capacity, preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Tamarac AdvisorView preferred
- Experience working with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms required
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|