Director/Senior Wealth Advisor
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors as a Director/Senior Wealth Advisor in our Newton, MA office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service sophisticated, high net worth individuals and large complex institutions. The team is responsible for providing a select group of clients with comprehensive wealth management services to include customized investment management and wealth planning services to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
While this role requires significant investment capabilities it is not a portfolio management position. We operate in the Private Wealth Management space and the successful candidate will have day to day client relationship responsibilities as a central part of the role.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for setting asset allocation and investment strategies for client portfolios
- Ability to analyze private placements
- Advanced abilities to lead and engage in highly technical investment conversations with firm’s most sophisticated clients and prospects.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships with clients, colleagues and key partners
- Collaborative approach to being part of a team that will bring in new business
- Effective at delegating key tasks to internal and external partners to drive business results.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex investment and planning needs
- Self-starter who is proactively thinking about ways to create client-centric solutions while servicing clients with total accuracy and impeccable service.
- Consults on the development and implementation of firm policies and procedures ensuring strict adherence.
- Works with firm leadership to provide guidance in development of department goals, structure and long-term strategy.
Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
Key attributes of the successful candidate include attention to detail, accuracy, good judgment, excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and great interpersonal skills as well as the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. Degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred. CFA or CFA candidate preferred.
Interested candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure to include your resume as well prior to completing the process. Click here to begin: http://bit.ly/BPDSWABos
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
The Beacon Pointe family of companies, including Beacon Pointe Advisors and Beacon Pointe Wealth Advisors, oversees approximately $8.5 billion in assets under management (as of 6/30/18), with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. As a 100% employee-owned company, Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|