Client Service Associate | Summit, NJ
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Client Service
Associate (CSA) in our Summit, NJ office. The CSA will join a highly talented team of wealth
management and client service professionals that service the investment management and
financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful
candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and an interest in
pursuing a career in the Registered Investment Advisor industry.
- Works closely with the Senior Portfolio Manager to deliver exceptional service to high
net worth and ultra-high net worth clientele.
- Implement client allocations in accordance with finalized investment proposals
coordinating with Relationship Managers, Wealth Advisors and Portfolio Manager from
beginning to end.
- Implement client allocation changes and rebalancing and coordination with Operations
Associates for client paperwork requests related to portfolio model changes and
- Setup and maintenance of accounts on Unified Managed Account (UMA) platform in
accordance with the clients’ investment proposal and the firm’s model allocations.
- Review of daily cash client account activity, ensuring cash is deployed quickly and
efficiently as well as identifying and resolving any potential cash management issues.
- Review client cash balances on a regular and ongoing basis to ensure accounts are
allocated properly and cash is deployed optimally.
- Assisting with client follow ups including emails, voicemails and information requests
- Coordination with other Client Associates for ensuring completion of all client meeting
- Preparation and distribution of internal weekly performance reports. Responding to
internal requests for specific information such as performance reports, fact sheets,
manager information, etc.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Business or Economics
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals preferred;
preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and manage multiple, ongoing
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Strong ability to follow processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process large amounts of data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with CRM systems, Salesforce experience is a plus.
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Advisors & Consultants|