Client Service Associate | Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Newport Beach HQ office. The Client Service Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and an interest in pursuing a career in the Registered Investment Advisor industry.
- Responds to routine client requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc. and resolves accordingly
- Records client inquires including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in CRM
- Prepares custodian paperwork, facilitate account updates and communicates with clients on status
- Meets regularly with relationship managers and associate wealth advisors to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on client service items and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Assists with preparation of meeting presentation materials, documents meeting follow-up and takes ownership of specific operational related tasks
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals a plus; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please click on the link below to complete a brief assessment. Please ensure your resume is uploaded prior to completing the process. Thank you!
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|