Client Service Associate | Dallas, Tx
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to join Beacon Pointe Advisors as a Client Service Associate (CSA) in our Dallas, Texas office. The Client Service Associate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and an interest in pursuing a career in the Registered Investment Advisor industry.
- Responds to routine client requests via phone, email and/or other contact methods
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc. and resolves accordingly
- Records client inquires including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in CRM
- Prepares custodian paperwork, facilitate account updates and communicates with clients on status
- Meets regularly with relationship managers and associate wealth advisors to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on client service items and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Assists with preparation of meeting presentation materials, documents meeting follow-up and takes ownership of specific operational related tasks
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Assist in administrative requests and queries
- Organize and schedule all incoming and reoccurring meetings and appointments
- Other duties, as assigned
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, evolving work environment and able to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About the Beacon Pointe Family of Companies
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|