Chief Financial Officer | Scottsdale, AZ or Newport Beach, CA
We are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated executive to lead the finance and accounting functions across multiple offices as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in our Newport Beach, CA or our Scottsdale, AZ office. The position will collaborate with the Leadership Team, the Board of Directors and the Accounting Team. Selected candidate will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institution. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of educational achievement and experience working in a high-growth wealth management platform.
- Provide leadership to the organization that supports the company’s business plan and overall strategic vision
- Develop financial goals and operational targets consistent with the company’s 5 year plan by spearheading the development, communication and execution of effective growth strategies and processes
- Develop operational model to achieve organic and inorganic revenue
- Accurately forecast cash flows and manage capital structure to ensure sufficient capital and liquidity are available to achieve growth plans
- Work with the CEO to obtain favorable financial results with respect to profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls
- Create effective measurement tools to evaluate the proficiency and effectiveness of internal and external processes
- Work closely with members of the leadership team to build, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting procedures and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company
- Refine corporate budgeting process to prepare for Board approval prior to start of new fiscal year
- Coordinate operational due diligence with business unit leaders and lead oversight of quality of earnings / financial data review
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience working with high-net worth individuals; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Experience working with a multi-site workforce
- Successful track record implementing first time audit processes and upgrading financial/reporting systems
Interested Candidates: Please complete the brief assessment that is part of the application process. Once completed, please add your resume to complete your profile.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California, 17 affiliate offices nationwide and 200+ employees. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Beacon Pointe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Job Category||Human Resources|