Central Operations Manager | Scottsdale, AZ
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our Central Operations team as a Manager in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
As an Operations Manager for Beacon Pointe you will be responsible for continuous development and improvement of policies and administration of operational processes. The Operations Manager must have an in-depth knowledge and experience in the financial services industry that includes concierge level service and operational critical thinking skills. Daily tasks include overseeing daily functions performed by Central Operations Associates, including account opening, custodian maintenance requests, alternative document processing.
- Overseeing account opening, custodian maintenance requests, alternative document processing across Charles Schwab, Fidelity & TD Ameritrade
- Continuous improvement and documentation of the Central Operations processes and procedures
- Daily, weekly and monthly statistical tracking, including Central Operations adoption and Service Level Agreement tracking
- Develop quality control system to measure accuracy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with advisor offices to drive adoption of Central Operations
- Create a strong culture around process improvements, accountability & employee development
- Manage escalated requests and assist team in times of high volumes
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Commitment to process improvement and employee development
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Tamarac preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred
Interested Candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
Referral Code: 02
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|