Central Operations Associate | Scottsdale, AZ
Beacon Pointe is currently seeking an exceptional individual to join our Central Operations team as an Associate in our Scottsdale, AZ office. The successful candidate will join a highly talented team of professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high net worth individuals, families and institutions. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement; with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Prepare client account paperwork, submit to custodians and follow-up to confirm completion
- Quality control of submitted requests and account set up in Tamarac AdvisorView following firm procedures
- Execute account maintenance tasks such as, account terminations and other special requests as directed
- Review custodian alerts, document in applicable systems and follow-up as needed to resolve
- Assist in the preparation of Alternative Investments paperwork; subscription agreements, redemptions, capital calls, etc.
- Research and respond to routine-to-complex inquires within defined service level commitments
- Handle incoming inquiries from advisor teams related to the troubleshooting and review of complex account and data discrepancies
- Maintain and update client files utilizing internal systems including CRM (Salesforce) and portfolio management databases (Tamarac AdvisorView)
- Partner with internal teams to document, review and update firm policies & procedures
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Undergraduate degree required (Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 1 – 2+ years of relevant experience; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills
- Strong commitment to detail with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Self-starter with a proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Tamarac AdvisorView preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred
Interested Candidates: Please click on the following link to complete a brief assessment that is part of the application process. We suggest allowing 15 – 20 minutes to complete the assessment. Once the you have completed it, you will see a button where you can add a resume to your profile. Please make sure and include your resume as well prior to completing the process.
About Beacon Pointe Advisors
Beacon Pointe Advisors is a multi-billion dollar Registered Investment Advisor with headquarters in Southern California and affiliate offices nationwide. Beacon Pointe provides clear and objective investment advice, solely advocating for our diverse group of clients including institutions (i.e., endowments, foundations), high-net-worth individuals and families. Our advisors’ extensive expertise and strong commitment to our clients can be seen through numerous awards, including being recognized by Bloomberg, Forbes, Financial Advisor Magazine, CNBC, Barron’s and more. For more information, please visit www.beaconpointe.com.
|Job Category||Client Service & Operations|